Abyss Lab

Honkai 3rd

Versions
Battlesuits
Weapons
Stigmata
ELFs
Elysian Realm
Media
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ English(US)
Honkai 3rdELFsBlade Durandal

Blade Durandal

Blade Durandal
⭐⭐
Physical
Physical
Gather
Gather

Viva La Girls!

Basic ⭐⭐

ELF has two forms of Basic ATK: Basic ATK 1: Attack continuously dealing 2100% ATK of Physical DMG. Basic ATK 2: Thrust foward to deal 2100% ATK of Physical DMG. Restore 0.85 SP every second in battle. ATK Interval: 3.3s

I Can Talk about This All Day

Passive ⭐⭐

ELF's Basic ATK restores 5.0 bonus SP. CD: 2.0s.

Never Tired

Passive ⭐⭐⭐

ELF's attacks have a 40.0% chance to deal 60.0% ATK of bonus Physical DMG. CD: 6s.

Double Seriousness

Passive ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ELF's Basic ATK boosts its Total DMG by 30.0% on hit for 10s. Triggering it again resets the duration.

Immortal Blades!!

Ultimate ⭐⭐

Blink to the target location, pull in enemies, and unleash AoE attacks dealing 600% x 8 ATK of Physical DMG. Afterwards, pull in enemies again and deal 1800% ATK of Physical DMG. Enemies hit are inflicted with Dissociated stacks (lasting 5s) and each stack makes them take 1.0% bonus Physical DMG. 5 stacks max. Ultimate also reduces switch CD. CD: 45s SP: 75

Perpetual Motion Machine, Fake

Passive ⭐⭐

Dissociated lasts 10.0s.

Cheat Loop

Passive ⭐⭐⭐

Ultimate boosts ELF's Crit Rate by 90.0% for 20.0s.

Maxwell's Demon

Passive ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ELF's Ultimate deals 30.0% bonus Total DMG.

Holy Blade of Existentialism

Passive ⭐⭐

Switching Valkyrie boosts team Total DMG by 2.0 for 8.0s. 2 stacks max.

Form of Existence

Passive ⭐⭐

[Lineup] When team leader is a Physical DMG dealer, team deals 5.0% bonus Physical DMG.

Existence of Form

Passive ⭐⭐⭐

[Lineup] Each stack of Dissociated boosts Physical DMG taken by affected enemies by 2.00% when there's at least one Physical DMG dealer on the team.

Sisyphus Myth

Team ⭐⭐

ELF's initial SP increases by 50.0.

End of Absurdity

Passive ⭐⭐⭐

ELF deals 40.0% more Physical DMG.

Absurdity of End

Passive ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ELF's Ultimate CD shortens by 30.0%.

About Abyss Lab/GitHub(Source Code)/Discord (EN)/arca.live (KR)