Gain 15% Total DMG Multiplier. Starts charging energy after becoming invisible, gaining 15% Total DMG Multiplier every second (stacks up to 3 times). Stacks will be removed 4s after ending invisibility.
Attacks received suffer 20% Total DMG Reduction. After becoming invisible, the host further gains 10% Total DMG Reduction and 30% faster Move Speed. Effects will be removed 6s after invisibility ends.
After becoming invisible, gain 25% Attack Speed and 20% Crit Rate. Effects will be removed 6s after invisibility ends.
Receives a Charge upon becoming invisible. When invisibility ends, deal 200% ATK of Physical DMG to all enemies. Enemies hit by the next Basic ATK (including Charged and Combo ATKs) and during a short period afterwards will be immobilized for 3s.
When invisible, the host heals 2% HP and gains 2% SP every 0.9s.