We have decided to stop updating in-game data since v6.9

This is because we cannot extract in-game data anymore. If you can help us to extract the data, please join our discord channel and ping @s4kuraknoll. https://discord.gg/UnrM9T9PRs

Abyss Lab

Honkai 3rd

Elysian Realm
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ English(US)
About Abyss LabGitHub(Source Code)Discord (EN)arca.live (KR)
Honkai 3rdELFsBlade Durandal

Blade Durandal

Ult CD: 45 / Ult SP Cost: 75


Viva La Girls!

ELF has two forms of Basic ATK: Basic ATK 1: Attack continuously dealing 2100% ATK of Physical DMG. Basic ATK 2: Thrust forward to deal 2100% ATK of Physical DMG. Restore 0.85 SP every second in battle.

I Can Talk about This All Day

ELF Basic ATK restores 5.0 bonus SP. CD: 2.0s.

Never Tired

ELF's attacks have a 40.0% chance to deal 60.0% ATK of bonus Physical DMG. CD: 6s.

Double Seriousness

ELF's Basic ATK boosts its Total DMG by 30.0% on hit for 10s. Triggering it again resets the duration.

Immortal Blades!!

Blink to the target location, pull in enemies, and unleash AoE attacks dealing 600% x 8 ATK of Physical DMG. Afterwards, pull in enemies again and deal 1800% ATK of Physical DMG. Enemies hit are inflicted with Dissociated stacks (lasting 5s) and each stack makes them take 1.0% bonus Physical DMG. 5 stacks max. Ultimate also reduces switch CD.

Perpetual Motion Machine, Fake

Dissociated lasts 10.0s.

Cheat Loop

Ultimate boosts ELF's Crit Rate by 90.0% for 20.0s.

Maxwell's Demon

ELF's Ultimate deals 30.0% bonus Total DMG.

Holy Blade of Existentialism

Switching Valkyrie boosts team Total DMG by 2.0% for 8.0s. 2 stacks max.

Form of Existence

[Lineup] When team leader is a Physical DMG dealer, team deals 5.0% bonus Physical DMG.

Existence of Form

[Lineup] Each stack of Dissociated boosts Physical DMG taken by affected enemies by 2.00% when there's at least one Physical DMG dealer on the team.

Sisyphus Myth

ELF's initial SP increases by 50.0.

End of Absurdity

ELF deals 40.0% more Physical DMG.

Absurdity of End

ELF's Ultimate CD shortens by 30.0%.